United Way of the Lower Eastern Shore harnesses the power of our community to advance health, education, and financial stability.
United Way of the Lower Eastern Shore envisions a community where everyone is empowered to reach their full potential.
Our Shared Values:
- Compassion - We empathize and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Fortitude - We have the courage and tenacity to pursue our vision and stand for the best interest of the local community.
- Inclusion - We strive to empower all members of our local community.
- Integrity - We conduct ourselves in a truthful, trustworthy, unbiased, and transparent manner.
- Stewardship - We are committed to ethical and prudent decision making in the use and care of all resources.